Saturday, July 28, 2012

Blog Note: I'll be back...

Hey Smash fans. I hope you're all enjoying the posts coming in on the blog.

Unfortunately, I don't have a new post ready this week. I keep finding myself occupied with writing novels and other things, and I've been slacking on the blog here.

That's not fair for those who like expect me at my best, so I'm gonna take a break until I get the passion to write at the best of my ability multiple times a week.

Thank you all for understanding, and this DOES NOT mean that this blog is done. No way, just a break until I get my thoughts together.

But in the meantime, readers, answer me this: Who would YOU like to see in Super Smash Brothers 4? Comment here and tell me. You might see them on this blog later on!

Once again, thank you all for your understanding. Stay Smashing everyone!

- Brandon "the Bman" Alicea

1 comment:

  1. i wud like to see u i think Nintendo realizes ur dediciation to the series and u wud come with cool moves too

    ReplyDelete